Monday, May 30, 2011

Relaxing Day






Well Mark and I are still sick and are now counting down the days until we are home.  We have been pretty miserable but we managed to still have some fun today.  The weather is great and the kids had fun in the pool.  They are still getting along well and getting to know each other.  The language barrier is frustrating but we are doing our best.  Our electronic translator has been great but it is time consuming.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Ugh! So sorry you guys are sick! It was my biggest worry during our two adoptions (getting sick). It's so hard to take care of kids when you're not 100 percent on your game. I hope you feel better soon!

What's the age difference between the girls? I'm sure you told me before but I can't remember.

:)

Donna

Karin Friday said...

Oh no - Steph I am sorry you are sick also. Thinking of you every moment! Can't wait to see you.

V said...

Hope you got better by now... I was thinking about you communication problem, instead of using the translator every time you could buy some flash cards in both languages, English-Chinese, they are very easy to find, so Lily can learn verbs like "eat" and relate it to some food like "hot dog" she will learn English and it will be faster that the translator. She just have to show you the pictures.